- Modelling of premixed syngas combustion in highly swirling flows
- nikolaos papafilippou∂ltu se
PhD research topic
Modelling of premixed syngas combustion in highly swirling flows
• CFD simulations of industrially relevant gas turbine flows.
• Sensitivity analysis of combustion based on equivalence ratio.
• Assessment of combustion instabilities of syngas and comparison with standard fossil fuels.
Prof. Rikard Gebart,
Prof. Kentaro Umeki
Muhammad Aqib Chishty
BEng Mechanical Engineering – Cardiff University
MSc Mechanical Engineering – Aerospace University of Nottingham
At LTU Since 2018